Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free Range Kids

Winter is slowly winding down here in Iowa. As you can see, much of the snow is gone now and we have even been able to enjoy a few sunny afternoons outdoors. Check out the videos of the kids free ranging with the hens! We enjoyed a quiet week of spring break together including a visit to Madison to see some friends, a trip to Fort Atkinson to see Grandpa Dean and Grandma Mary. Later in the week, we had a nice Easter Sunday at my Mom's new house here in Clinton. She hosted 13 of us including Aunt Linda all the way from Maine.


Hope you all had a nice Easter and are enjoying spring wherever you may be!






1 comment:

monica said...

Hey Browns,

He Has Risen!! So nice to get an update on y'all. We sure miss you guys. I cannot believe how much snow you had...WOW!! I love the video of Norski clucking with the chickens that is hilarious. Tell the kiddos that we love them. How are you doing Kristin? How is your devotional time? Mine is good. That is the first thing that I do in my day. I am praying for y'all. Just so you know I haven't gotten my hair cut since you left, I have been cutting my own bangs but otherwise you did such a great job that I have had such great grow out. You ROCK!! Much love.

Hugs and kisses,
Monica and Xavier :-)